This is the first weekend in a while it is just me and Hadley and I had no plans to go anywhere. It really was the most wonderful weekend. She is just full of personality and smiles. We played, rocked, napped, sang, read, danced, and cuddled. It was just a wonderful weekend of bonding. I was also quite productive during naps I cleared three trash bags of clothes out of my closet and completely reorganized it, I made some of those yummy crackers with ranch dressing mix, and did laundry. Sunday we went to church and I went to an orientation for the Parent Dedication that we are participating in the last Sunday of the month. I’m really excited about making this commitment to raise Hadley in the church and to help her grow in her faith, as someone that didn’t really grow up in church, I am hoping this will lay groundwork not just for Hadley, but any other children I have and their children.
I was the only single mom in attendance, which always makes me wonder what people think about me. I will be honest I am always fearful people think I am some irresponsible person that had a child out of wedlock- which is not the case at all. I guess in time I will feel more comfortable in these types of situations. However, I do feel comfortable in knowing that the best decision was made for Hadley’s benefit, and that is what was most important at the end of the day. Either way we are happy and have a wonderful life, I really don’t care what others think that much anyway.
At service Hadley got so many compliments on how cute she was, I of course have to agree with them! She was so good, she didn’t cry at all and actually smiled through the music, I can really tell she is going to love music just like her mama!
To top of the weekend, she slept pretty good Sunday night- the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend (plus we got to sleep in a little because Hadley had her two month check up the following morning)









No comments:
Post a Comment