It's amazing how getting to work 30 minutes before everyone really allows me to get a whole lot done. So long snooze button we had a great run, buy it seems our time together is over!
It is equally amazing that a productive day eases so much anxiety...not having a pile of things to do taunting me really makes a world of difference.
Hadley is on the verge on full blown talking. Everyday she seems to say new words I didn't even know he knew, she is trying so hard to make sentences
It really gets on my nerves when you are talking to someone and they ate like trying to mouth along while you talk, maybe this is something not many notice, but I have known several people that do this...it bugs the crap out of me!
I love my job, I love my coworkers , and I love that I have made so many good relationships with some awesome kids- I am super lucky in the career department!!
Hadley got hurt at school today, it was the first time I felt really upset about something. It looks really bad, not sure about the new teacher in her room...
I have been working out everyday for a month now. I love that it is part of my routine. I saw somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice changes, 8 weeks for friends and family to notice and 12 weeks for everyone else. I am happy with the result I am seeing! Am I all of a sudden skinny? Well no ( probably because I had two pieces of pie for lunch...), but I am happy with my progress!
I am thinking its going to be a good weekend! A night out with some of my favorites Friday, a day of fun and maybe some shopping with mom Saturday, and promotion weekend at church Sunday. It will be busy, but good!!
I am amazed at how much love I feel for Hadley, it's like just when i think I couldn't possibly love her anymore I do!
We have a new marine recruiter at our school, he is a cutie!!!
I love Top Chef so much! Who am I kidding I love all shows by Bravo, can't wait for Flipping Out, that really is my all time fav!!
Yay for tomorrow being Friday! Yay for friends and seeing my mom!!
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment