I don't know what the following says about me, but it's always been a thing I have. When I was dating my ex husband we often wore the same color, we didn't plan it, it just happened- a lot!
When we were married I liked for us to wear the same color family often, especially when we we going to church or some other gathering...that way we were similar, but not matchy matchy. I picked out his clothes and he never complained. Similarly, I find I am doing this with Hadley a lot. I usually pick out our outfits for the week on Sunday, sometimes I do it at the same time, sometimes I don't. Sometimes we end up wearing the same color on the same day by accident, somedays it I planned. Today was one of those planned days. We both wore pink tops, white bottoms and silver sandals. It was cute- it made me smile...
I hope after reading this no one thinks differently of me and my quirks!!
These are the best pictures I could get at 6:30 this morning...
Droning It In
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment