Early this morning about 1, a very restless Hadley was radiating heat. She clearly had fever. At that point in time I knew that we would be staying home. I was pretty certain it was just another virus that I would not be given medication for so I hadn't planned on going to the doctor. She was in a pretty good mood in the morning, bit around 11 it was clear she wasn't feeling well. She was extremely lethargic, fussy, clingy, and just not herself.
I was able to get her a 3pm appointment, so I loaded her up on the car, and on our trip to the doctor she threw up all over herself. I pulled over, cleaned her off, changed her clothes and we drove on. I always say it is so good I am not one that is bothered by vomit with Hadley. We get into the doctor pretty quickly and after a negative strep test, it turns out she has an upper respiratory infection and am ear infection. We got an antibiotic and an anti vomiting/nausea medication, which I am presently waiting to pick up. This is the sickest I have seen her ever, she just isn't herself at all! I hope the medications kick in quickly and she is on the up and up soon!
Droning It In
1 day ago









No comments:
Post a Comment