CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I've seen better days...

Today was not my favorite by any means. It was a long stressful work day, rosters went out and teacher complaints began...I want everyone to be happy and sometimes that just can't happen! As if a bat signal went off that I was having this said bed day, I get a call that in a matter if seconds elevates my mood from stressed to disgusted and angry! I don't know who I continue to expect anything different. I finish my day about an hour after I intended to leave, which means I picked up my darling daughter later than usual. On a bright side she went to bed at a decent time which I thought meant I might get to watch mindless tv and maybe go to bed early...not so!

I get another text which turns into a call, which turns into yelling that wakes up Hadley. So much for that... All trivial problems, but in the moment things that get me incredibly angry!!! So many things I wish I could change, maybe I'll start with my expectations- since I do have control over that. At least tomorrow is Friday, so there is that to look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment