The last few days have been really busy. Now that everyone is back at school, it just seems like the days are not only busier, but more demanding...I can only imagine how much more demanding it will be once those 760ish little darlings show up on Monday. It is tough to be a counselor at the beginning of the year, but adding in the whole registrar thing makes my to do list a little longer...sending records, pulling files, blah, blah...
Since things are so busy it seems like my time with Hadley is rushed! This is why I am pretty glad our days are so regimented, because no matter what time we get home, there is time in our routine to play/bond/read/snuggle/ just get in quality time.
While things have been so hectic, I've also had a pretty proud mom week! On Sunday both of Hadley's new Sunday school teachers went on and and how sweet and wonderful Hadley was! Then yesterday her teacher at school said she was good, then today as we walked into school not one, but two parents stopped to tell me how adorable and smart Hadley was. I know I am her mom and I think she is is pretty darn great, but since she was born people just seem to love her. She is pretty charismatic, friendly, loving, and social! She never meets a stranger. Remarkably even the people that have witnessed her Hadley meltdowns that are not related to her, still think she is pretty great! I am not saying this to take any kind of credit, that girl has personality that is just in her and always has been, but I'd be a liar if I didn't say it makes me feel to good to hear people that don't have to say anything at all, say positive things about my child! It makes me loom forward to the day we have Open houses and meet the teacher, here's hoping 12-16 years down the line se is just as well received! Regardless what anyone else says, Hadley just makes me happy everything single day! She is so smart, beautiful, loving, and really just makes my life complete, I am one lucky mom!!!
Here are two of my more recent favorite pictures of her, since we've been so busy I haven't gotten any pictures lately...shame on me!!
Droning It In
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment