CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random...

-Hadley has taken to taking her diaper off. She wants to be naked...se is tricky she acts like she wants to go potty and suckers me into her helping her take off the more complicated clothing...

- Tax free shopping with a 19 month old is a very bad idea; Hadley seemingly hates crowds as much as I do!

- A night with my North ladies in the "usual places," never fails to be tons of fun

- just like a weekend with my mom here just makes me happy. It is always easier to have the help, and something about the company of mom is just comforting!!

-Hadley is in the twos age group at church now, everyone in her section is already two or will be by the end of the year...it seems like yesterday I was taking her to the nursery for the first time, with pregnancy weight still on my face...

- The teachers all come back tomorrow, school is starting it is official! I am so proud of myself and the counseling office by 2pm on Friday afternoon, there were no to do lists!

- My BFF Tara starts her first teaching job this year! I am so excited for her- she has been ready for this day for a while, so glad it's finally here!

-I am so ready for fall, going to Hobby Lobby and seeing all the pumpkins and fall decorations didn't help- at all!!

- I am thinking this is going to be a great year; I am going to do everything to make it that way! The school is getting me an IPad, I am pretty excited about that- so I can work from home of course, not for any other reason :)

- my kid loves veggies! She gobbled up spinach this week and couldn't get enough broccoli tonight! I had a salad at lunch and she had a burger, she wanted my salad- I love that and hope it never changes, I have always loved most veggies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment