CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Parenting is...

...a strange thing. One moment my child can make me so upset/ frustrated and in a matter of seconds she does something that reminds me how awesome/brilliant/sweet she can be.

...the a lot harder than I expected it to be; some days it's all I can do to simply maintain.

...something that absolutely makes life better. Having a littler person to love on makes all the difference!

...is stressful- am I making the right choices, can Hadley wait just one second

...means a complete loss of privacy! I no longer can go to bathroom alone!

...is expensive, I am still paying on NICU bills, not to mention the day to day!

...is awesome, watching Hadley grow and learn each day is simply amazing....she is so smart!

...comforting, spending evenings/ eat morning cuddling or reading just warms my heart!

...is tiring, 19 month olds clearly have endless amounts of energy!!!

...is humbling, a lot if times Hadley is like a mirror- I see many if my character traits in her, talk about new found respect for my mom!

...one part of my life, I love being a mom, but it is not all that I am!

...all about sacrifice, having a baby was my choice and I have certain expectations for what I can provide for her and with that comes sacrifice, that of course is completely worth it!

...fun, Hadley makes me laugh everyt single day!

...so much more than I ever could have expected! I never knew how much I could love someone, even before I met her! Everyday is an adventure and I could ask for a better little person to share the journey with!

No comments:

Post a Comment