CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Days 33-35

The remainder of this week turned out to be a series of snow days. Since Hadley is so young and has already been sick, I decided not to take her out in the snow- thus we have no pictures of that. We did spend lots of time bonding around the house and relaxing, which I needed since I going to back to work on Monday.
It will be quite the adventure discovering what it is like to not only be a working mom, but a single working mom at that. Thank goodness I have such great family to support and help, and wonderful friends to keep me going. It takes a whole system of people and of course my faith to do get through what is a bit of a rough patch. However, I am happy and content being a mom to a wonderful baby girl, and know that great things are in store for Hadley and I. Keep the prayers and concern coming, every little bit helps.
Here are some pictures from our snow days...
My little Aggie, gotta love it...had to snap this real quick before she spit out the pacifier.

Here's the one and only picture I took of snow- from Hadley's nursery window

No comments:

Post a Comment