CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 39

As I mentioned in the previous post gas has been a major problem for Hadley. She was in a lot of pain and screamed all night, which made it a problem for mommy who had to work the next day. I called the doctor and we switched her to the gentle ease formula which has made a big difference- it just stinks..A LOT. Day 2 at work was a little tougher, I had time to miss my baby. However, I have to work it isn't an option, so I put on a smile and get through it...here are her pictures from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment