We had a very special treat this weekend, Gigi came to stay with us. This made me happy for lots of reasons, but most notably, I got lots of extra sleep with someone here to help me! Gigi and Hadley got to do a lot of bonding, as my mom kept Hadley while I worked Friday. In the middle of a Wal-Mart trip Hadley started screaming for no apparent reason; while she was screaming got a good look in her mouth and was SHOCKED at what I saw. My 7 week old baby had already cut not just one, but 2 teeth. This would explain why sleep wasn’t coming as easy the past few nights and why we would continue to get very little sleep at night (when mommy really needed it). Overall, we had a wonderful weekend, full of bonding, home cooked meals, and beautiful weather. Here are some photos from the weekend:
![]() |
| New shoes from Krista aka Ki-ki |













No comments:
Post a Comment