CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 38

Today was my first day back at work. Luckily I was super busy  (I didn't even take a lunch), so I didn't really have a lot of time to miss her, that came later in the week when things slowed down. She has been staying with her Nana, so knowing that she is with someone I know and trust really helps.
When we got home today,  we started tummy time. I have put her on her tummy before, but she screamed so much I couldn't stand it. I read that tummy time helped with gas (which is a major problem for Hadley) so we have started doing it everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment