CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 25

Today I decided to go a hunt for gowns. Hadley only has three and personally I think they are the best thing for her to sleep in...it makes for quick and easy diaper changes during the wee hours of the night. While I was shocked I couldn't find a gown that was her size or for girls anywhere, I did find a swaddle blanket. I have heard such wonderful things about the benefits of swaddling (ie sleeping longer through the night).  I think it makes her look like a little jelly bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment