CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 36

Hadley had her first overnight stay with her Nana today, so that I could get out of the house and take a little break. I missed my baby, but it was nice to get out of the house and have adult conversation with great friends. Besides Hadley loves her Nana and Paw-Paw and since they will be keeping her for the next three weeks (the doctor recommended that we wait until Hadley is 8 weeks to put her in daycare and I couldn't stay home that long) it was good for her to get used to that environment.
Speaking of environments, I put Hadley in her crib for a short nap today. This was the first time she has been in her crib for more than a few minutes. She is so fascinated by the patterns and colors and of course her mobile. Not too long ago, she wasn't so concerned with her surroundings, now she is fascinated by everything. She changes so much every day, in so many different ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment