CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44

Sunday means church, I bought Hadley a really cute Valentine's day dress and tights that she just had to show off to her Sunday school class today. I wanted white tights with little red hearts like I had when I was little (anyone else have those??), but we couldn't find them anywhere. What we did find were cute though, white tights with black Mary Janes on them. Here are some pictures, she wasn't really into having her picture made today...

































No comments:

Post a Comment