CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37

In pretty big news, Hadley rolled over to her side today. She is a little early on this task, so of course I am proud, but not surprised. She doesn't really like being on her back so much, she seems much happier on her stomach; I think she gets this from me, I have always been a stomach sleeper. Unfortunately I didn't capture this event on camera this time, but I will.
She and I spent a lot of time playing on her quilt today. Again she loves the patterns and seems more interested in the quilt than any toys. I got some pretty cute pictures of her playing, here they are:






No comments:

Post a Comment