If you have known me for any length of time, you probably know that I love the color pink, rather I am obsessed with the color. If you really know me, you also know that I detest the color blue. I have never liked it for a variety of reasons (I look awful in the color, my mother is obsessed with it- she has three blue rooms in her home, I just don’t like it). As a mommy to a little girl I obviously have gobs and gobs of pink clothes. However, when my friend from school Penny gave me two bows for Hadley, one was brown with an embroidered H on it; the bow was precious (don’t worry there are pictures below), so I had to find something to match it. After doing some digging I found the one blue onsie I happened to have passed down to me from my good friend Dianna…so I decided to pair with a pair of brown pants to match ( a pair of pants mind you, that in the past has always been paired with pink!) So without further ado, here is the final product (I have a feeling Hadley might look great in blue, after all it matches her pretty blue eyes):
Droning It In
1 day ago








No comments:
Post a Comment