CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 20- Day 24

Hadley and I pretty much did a lot of sleeping and eating these days. Here are a few random pictures I took while relaxing, well as much as one can with a newborn, around my mom's house. 


On Saturday, my dad (Bop) came and picked Hadley and I up and we did a quick visit with one of his friends in Crosby, then made the drive to go visit Uncle Mike and Aunt Marsha. Hadley slept the entire time, she wasn't into be social...

No comments:

Post a Comment