CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

The last few days have been heavenly...why, you may ask? It really boils down to one simple answer. Hadley has stayed asleep through my alarm, thrrough my shower, and through the entire getting ready process. Words can't express how much easier it is to get ready without her in the bathroom asking to be picked up, or pulling things off the counter top...I mean it is just so nice to be able to go through my morning routine all while she sleeps. I also like the added bonus of being able to wake her up and focus my attention entirely on her, rather than rushing around to get us both ready and entertain her...here's hoping this continues...

On a different note I found a new app for blogging it allows me to text wrap pictures, which makes me excited (this was just a test picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment