CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hadley Grace is 21 Months Old!

Hadley Grace is 21 months old; in just 3 short months she will be two and it will no longer matter how many months she is. It’s been a whirlwind of a month, let me tell you. Each day she does something new and amazing-really! She is pretty fun, most of the time; you know when she isn’t throwing a temper tantrum. It seems the terrible “pre” twos are in full swing- oh boy!

Here are some highlights from this month:

• We have had a bit of sleep regression, most nights she wakes up between 2 and 3 am wanting a drink; sometimes I can get her to sleep without it, sometimes I can’t
• She is talking more and more every day. My favorite phrase that she has nearly perfected is “I love you Mama!”
• She loves to dance and has taken to going up to the stereo asking for me to turn it on so she can dance about
• She is still a great eater, she REALLY loves broccoli and apples- she eats them both several times a week
• I think she has a bit of a creative side, she loves to color and play with stickers
• I am thinking she is a lefty, she eats and draws with her left hand more often than not
• She attended her first wedding and made it all the way through the processional before we had to step out
• She is a pro at all animal sounds- she can identify most animals and their sounds- even uncommon ones, like a gorilla, snake, hyena, and turkey
• She loves, LOVES bubbles and balloons
• We are on the verge of learning to count- she LOVES the number two, and knows it comes after one. Similarly she can say a lot of colors and is starting to get better at identifying them, rather she doesn’t answer purple anytime someone asks her what color something is
• She is great at cleaning up, I think she might have a bit of OCD, she likes things to be a certain way
• We are not officially potty trained, but she does use the potty at least once a day- she is able to communicated that she needs to go and can differentiate which both bodily function she needs to use…sorry if that’s TMI


She is just a loving/sweet/funny/happy little girl. She makes me laugh every day! She is compassionate and so smart. I am loving all these new changes, everyday she is becoming more of a big girl, it is crazy how much she has changed in 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment