After two rainouts on days that I had planned taking Hadley to see the Pumpkin Village at the Arboretum, we finally made it there Sunday. We had a pretty great day, actually. We started with church, then headed to lunch at Gloria's (love that place), and Hadley actually behaved and acted like a civilized person and I got to eat my entire meal without having to wrestle with her. The Arboretum was packed (and a little expensive), but I am glad we went. Hadley loved running around for about an hour just looking at all the "punkies" and playing with hay (intrestingly enough looking back at her pumpkin picture from last year, she seemed to love hay BOTH years). It was fun until it was clear she was tired and a full blown meltdown signaled it was time to go. I just love fall and pumpkins and plan on taking pumpkin patch pictures every year, possibly even when Hadley is into her teens...
Here are some of my favorites from this weekend...
Droning It In
1 day ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment