CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Monday, October 29, 2012

It's been a while...

I haven't blogged lately...it's been a little hectic lately and on top of that I am fighting a sinus infection; I am blamming the irratic Texas weather for that one. Not a whole lot has been going on that is out of the ordinary. We pretty much wake up, get ready, head to school, I go the gym, get Hadley and go home, we play, eat dinner, bathe, and go to bed...then reapeat.
We did get in a few days of playing outside. Hadley loves the slide, and asks to go slide a lot. She also has taken to like sitting on the rocking chairs on the balcony, she pretty much makes a beeline for the door everyday and says "outside."

She is getting to be pretty bossy. When she decides she wants something you better do it, or she will instantly go into a tantrum. It is almost comical how easily she throws herself into a fit- I just ignore that, because I am not going to deal with that. She has also learned to say "I'm sorry," she uses it sparaingly, but when she does use it correctly, she is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment