CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, October 12, 2012

A battle of wits

As I often say, my daughter is very stubbborn. As soon as she figured out that she didn't
HAVE to wear bows, or anything in her hair for that matter, she REFUSES. I have to battle her to try to get her unruly hair in a ponytail. I have pretty much given up any hope of ever doing her hair again, untill yesterady. When I went to get her at daycare they had put her hair up in a ponytail. I asked if she let them do that, and they said she had no issue. So this morning I was determined to get that little stinker's hair up ,she isn't even two- she should not be winning!!!! After several times of being told no, her pushing my hands away, and the big guns- tears; we got her hair up. Not my neatest ponytail, but it was off her face and most importntly... I WON!!!

Today was pink out day at my school, for breast cancer- so Hadley and I both wore our pink,
as you can imagine neither of us have a shortage of pink in our closets!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment