CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day One

It all began on December 30, mommy and daddy had to be at Lake Pointe Medical Center at 5:00am.

Hadley's came into the world at 8:17am.
Shortly after her birth it was discovered that her breathing was a little irregular and she was having difficulty breathing on her own.

She was  then taken to the NICU where she would spend three days. Because I had a c-section I was not able to go to see my precious baby until almost 5 hours after she was born. When I got to the NICU, I found a precious, 6 pound, 11 oz, bundle of joy. While the wires and IV were a little scary to see we were all just so relieved that Hadley was on the up and up and was going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment