
Yay! We finally get to go home. I had a cute outfit given to me by Tara for the occasion. Since Hadley's room was ladybug themed I found it fitting to bring her home dressed as one.
Back at home everyone seemed to settle in well. Until about 5pm. I started feeling pretty bad and my blood pressure kept creeping up. By 10pm it was up to 196/110, which is stroke level. In addition, my left side began to go numb. Needless to say this was pretty scary stuff. I was certain I was going to have a stroke and die. We rushed to the ER, where they put me back on the magnesium and readmitted me to the hospital. Luckily Nana and PawPaw were able to come get Hadley so I was not alone at the hospital. Since it was flu season, it was not very wise to have a newborn in the ER.Day seven ended up to be quite the paradox...

No comments:
Post a Comment