Today was very snowy, but Hadley had her first pediatrician's appointment, so come hail or high water we were going to the doctor. Since it was so cold and we were running late, I unfortunately forgot my camera, so there are no photos to document this occasion. However, we did learn that Hadley was not gaining weight properly due to my blood pressure medication, thus the doctor declared that we would have to switch to formula for the time being. Although this truly was devastating news, as I had said all along while I was in the hospital, I will do whatever it takes to lower my blood pressure, so I can be a good mom to my daughter, so that's what we'll do. On a positive note everything seemed to be in normal working order and the doctor couldn't stop saying how pretty she was, I couldn't agree more.
No comments:
Post a Comment