CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13

My, my,  I just noticed how inconsistent I am. Some blogs I write out the number, others I simply write the number, there is a technical rule for that, and I am painfully aware that I am breaking it...if you know me you know this is a bit embarrassing for me, but I am going on very little sleep these days!

Anyhow, in Hadley news (and let me apologize up from the next few days there are not pictures it has been hectic and cold and has simply not been a priority, but I will get better I promise), things are going well. She is holding up her head A LOT which is a little advanced I think. She is starting to sleep on somewhat of a pattern and has really taken to formula. I went to to the doctor for my dreaded blood pressure and had my medications changed. I have to be honest this scares me, anything and everything with my blood pressure scares me, because I have had some scares and with a new baby in the world, my life seems more valuable, I have a purpose and someone depending on me. Basically until this BP is under control I think I will be a bit on edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment