CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 11

Even though this Sunday was particularly cold, it actually snowed, we had to go to church. Why? Well because this particular Sunday at Lake Pointe in Rockwall (the church I have been checking out because it is close and had a service time that worked when I worked two jobs), the pastor started a sermon series on GRACE. Now God's grace is something very important to my life, um hello Hadley's middle name isn't just Grace because it is cute =). So I bundled her in an adorable outfit and of course a cute headband. She got lots of compliments and it was great for her to go to church outside of my body. It is sorta funny, every time I went to church when I was pregnant and we sang praise and worship songs she was always rocking and rolling along to the beat, so it was just pretty neat for her to actually be there.





Also in firsts today, Hadley had her first sponge bath at home. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment