CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14

Well last night was rough, Hadley had some congestion and didn't want to sleep. I didn't sleep a wink. I knew something wrong, so we made an appointment with her pediatrician. He took a look at her and swore she seemed just fine, but sent us to the hospital to do some tests and x-rays, just in case. We also got ourselves a humidifier and thought that everything was under control. She had a great night and seemed to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment