CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day eight

We spent all day in the hospital, Hadley stayed with her Nana most of the morning, but was able to come stay with me at the hospital the rest of the day and that night (mostly because I was nursing and it was pretty important she be there for that).  My blood pressure was closely monitored this day and I had a ton of tests run (from head to toe). I had about 5 consults with different doctors to get to the bottom of what was going on. The result...well we still don't exactly know, I just have to take an insane amount of blood pressure meds, but hey whatever works so that I can enjoy being a new mommy!

Sorry no pictures from this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment