CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 15

After a great night, we got a call from the doctor at 8am wanting us to come in for test results. Being the worry wart I am, this sent my mind into a tailspin. I could only imagine the worst, it had to be bad since we couldn't discuss it over the phone.

After getting to the doctor, we were told she had RSV, a respiratory virus. The doctor said she was the best looking sick kid he had seen all year. He said that she sounded normal and it was good that I followed my instincts and brought her in (this is my proudest mom moment yet I think). She has to do breathing treatments and luckily seems to be doing just great. I am asking for prayers and good thoughts that she will be okay. So this weekend we will be laying low and hoping the worst is over. If we get a good report it is off to Humble for a week or two so that my wonderful mom can get back to work and I am not all alone with Hadley and my high blood pressure. Life sure is a crazy journey, I am the biggest planner in the world, but the last few months have shown be there are always things you can't plan on, it's just up to me to make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment