Parenthood's new season started last night, and it did t disappoint! That show always makes for a good cry. Last night's episode was mostly about Haddie leaving for college. Oh it made me cry. Her parents were talking and the mom said "She will never live here again." it made me realize how difficult that was for my mom and also made me sad that that day will ultimately be err before I am ready. 18 years is a reasonably short amount of time in grand scheme of things, then they are out on their own it is crazy!! I just good that Hadley and I have a relationship in which no matter how many miles separate us- we are close. I have lived four hours away from my mom for 8 years, yet I talk to her everyday at least once. When something good or bad happens she is usually the first person I call. We are exceptionally close, and I can only hope I can foster that kind of relationship with Hadley; additionally, I am hopeful Hadley will have a close bond with my mom. Many of my friends talk about a special relationship they have with their grandmothers and hope that is the case. I just love the show Parenthood, it just goes there and approaches topics that just always tend to hit home; the hard moments, the difficult topics, and just topics that never fail to make me emotional. I saw it all the time, if you aren't watching this show- you are REALY missing out!!
Additionally I started dvring Dish nation last night. It is a tv show that has several syndicated djs talking about Hollywood gossip. I love it mostly because the cast of Kidd Kraddick in the morning is on it, it was pretty entertaining!
Here are some pictures I never posted...
Droning It In
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment