CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

If you really knew me...

Several blogs I've been reading have been doing this, so I thought I'd follow the trend...

So here we go, if you really knew me, you'd...

-know that I am freak about routine almost everything I do is part of a routine from the order I get ready every morning, to how I go through my day, I how I shop.

- know that I do not believe in letting dishes soak! I hate dirty dishes in the sink and usually clean up the kitchen BEFORE eating dinner

-know I have an extremely irrational fear of Hadley choking and drowning...I panic big time if she even coughs a little while eating

- know I can be incredibly obsessive. Once I decide something needs to be done or changed it has to be done NOW. Every time I move my boxes hve to be unpacked and things have to be hung ASAP, seriously!

-understand how much I love anything with vinegar...I literally could drink the stuff.

-know I prefer dr. Pepper usually, but will not order it at a restaurant. I prefer fountain coke, unless I am eating Italian food.

-know I have a fear while shopping at the clothing racks will gouge my eyes out

-know I take criticism really hard and personally, especially when it comes to my job.

-know I can't get out of bed without first checking my email and usually Facebook.

-know I hate making more than one trip to carry things up the stairs so I usually figure out ways to carry massive amounts at once.

-know I kiss Hadley no less than 500 times a day. You'd also know Hadley and I have lots of odd things/ways of communicating with each other.

-know I never watch live TV, thank goodness for DVR!

-know I talk out loud to myself a lot I think it has a lot to do with being an only child.

- know I talk to my mom at least once a day everyday

- know I despise when people use abbreviations ( ie k, u, b4) for actual words in a text message. Similarly, I do like a lack of punctuation. When people do these things. I assume they are not very intelligent and/or lazy-sorry that's the truth.

- know I have two favorite punctuation marks: the semicolon and ellipses, I'm sure this makes me a grammar nerd!

-I am not nearly as strong as people perceive me to be. I break down into tears more than one might expect!

- know I am a sucker for the bad boy, especially one that's a bit of a jerk

And finally, if you really knew me you'd know this whole post was fun for me because it combined two of my favorite things- making a list and talking about myself!!!!

Here's to the weekend! Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment