Let me start off by saying, how the heck is Thanksgiving next week?!?! Time sure is flying…
I finally took myself to the doctor, well really the minute clinic in CVS, on Friday. I just wasn’t feeling any better, and was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Things were pretty slow Friday at work, so I took that to mean I should go on and go to the clinic. I got there and there was no wait at all, a stark contrast to the 17 person wait I faced Sunday. I did in fact have a sinus infection, so I got some antibiotic for that, as well as some allergy nose spray, and drops for my eye to hopefully stop these styes from popping up.
The weekend was sort of a lazy weekend, but with the holidays around the corner, I don’t see another one of those happening for a long while, so we enjoyed the lazy time. We basically hung around the house Saturday playing and such. We went to church on Saturday night because we had our Christmas cards scheduled for Sunday at 10. I am really glad we decided to that. It was a great service, we had communion and they had a parent dedication; I just love those parent dedications and those sweet babies. During the service, my phone vibrated. I thought it was the parent pager paging me that something was wrong with Hadley, but it was something way better. It was my ESPN app letting me know that A&M had BTHO Alabama- talk about awesome. It was a proud moment for Aggies everywhere, my Facebook feed was filled with Whoops and Gig ‘ems, I loved it!!! When we got home we had some yummy shrimp creole made by yours truly. I just kind of threw it together, I didn’t really stick to a recipe and it was probably the best I have had in a while.
Sunday morning I had to rush around finding balloons for Hadley’s birthday pictures. She loves balloons like you wouldn’t believe (we live by a car dealership, so we drive by cars with balloons on them every day, and she literally squeals with delight, every time we drive by them) and I thought it would be super cute to include them in some shots. It rained for about 30 minutes before our timeslot, and I thought for sure we would have to reschedule, but miraculously the rain stopped just in time. We were doing Christmas photos for Christmas cards and also Hadley’s second birthday pictures. I used the same photographer I used about a year ago, that takes amazing photos, so I was really excited to use her again (Sassyflash Photography, look her up on Facebook if you are local). She has sent me some previews and they are so good. Hadley, in true Hadley fashion, had a few meltdowns along the way. Most photographers would get annoyed, but she thought it was perfect for a two year old and some great shots of the tantrum, I LOVE IT- it truly does capture all that is Hadley.
Here are a few of my favorites….
Droning It In
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment