CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas



It is almost December and we are really getting into the holiday spirit. I am pretty excited about this time of year with Hadley, because unlike last year she is more aware about what is going on. We have been listening to Christmas music, talking about the Christmas story with the help of Little People Nativity, playing Christmas games on the IPad, dancing like reindeer, “ho, ho, hoing” about. It’s been fun. I am excited about the things we have coming up in the next few weeks. Hadley will be taking her Santa pictures Saturday morning. We have a Christmas parade next weekend, there are Christmas cookies to make, Christmas lights to see, and a Christmas party at her school. It is just a fun, festive time of the year. I am doing the best I can to make an almost 2 year old understand why we have Christmas and am not really playing up the whole presents thing, in fact, I don’t think I have even mentioned it really, so she is going to be in for a surprise.

Hadley has just been really fun lately. She is so full of personality. She loves to dance and has turned into quite the little ballerina. She like to grab onto the counter and do arabesque, I don’t know where she gets this stuff! I am pretty sure that we will be looking into dance lessons this summer, she will be two and half then and she seems to have a real interest in dance, so we may give it a shot. I am just not sure how much she will enjoy dancing at the instruction of someone else.

I picked up our stockings yesterday. I had then embroidered with our names on then and I am very happy with them, I think Ty are very fitting for us both, so yay!









No comments:

Post a Comment