CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lately and pink eye

I have been neglecting this little blog here lately. I guess it is mostly because I have been fighting this sinus infection funk and haven’t felt like doing much of anything. I am slacking in lots of areas- I am not going to the gym as often as I would like; I am tired by 8 almost every night, and sadly asleep easily by 9. I am slowly turning into an old lady…although on that last one who am I kidding, I have always liked to go to bed early, I am just not a night owl-shoot me.

Today is election day, and I hope that everyone gets out there to vote. I did my civic duty and voted early. My vote most likely will not count in my state, but that doesn’t matter, at least I exercised my right that so many women have fought for in history…so yay to the 19th amendment, right?!?!

This weekend Hadley was with her father, so I had plenty of time to get my house clean, like really clean, do laundry, work out, and just relax- I thought that by doing nothing, I would feel a little better Monday, and for the most part that was mostly true. I tried to get in at the minute clinic at CVS after church on Sunday, but there were 17 people in front of me, and they are required to take an hour and a half lunch break, so they pretty much said come back another day. I had planned to do that, but then yesterday happened…

I was at work and got a call from the day care- they thought Hadley had pink eye. Her eyes were gooey and crusty and she was rubbing them and crying. So I had to go get her and luckily got her into the doctor right away. I was talking to one of Hadley’s most favorite teachers and we had to have a laugh at how dramatic Hadley is. Once she figured out something was wrong with her eye, she kept pointing to her eye all pathetically, I mean she is just a drama queen...

The doctor gave her some drops and already this morning it looked MUCH better, which is great because we are taking Christmas card photos this weekend…here’s hoping that I don’t catch it, since it is so highly contagious. I had never had any run ins with pink eye until I had Hadley and she was in daycare. This is her third or fourth time with it…I guess that just comes with the territory of having a child in daycare.



Here are some random photos from the last few days…

No comments:

Post a Comment