CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Balloons and a feast

It has been a while since I have done an update…so here is what we have been up to.

The biggest excitement around our house has been balloons. I bought six for Hadley’s birthday pictures that we took last weekend, and they have been a constant source of entertainment for her. She loves to carry them around the house or kick them, or try to bite them. It has been really exciting for her!



Today was the Thanksgiving feast at Hadley’s school. The contrast from this year to last is crazy. Literally the Thanksgiving feast at school last year was the first time she had a meal that was not a puree. I was a nervous wreck at each bite, afraid she would choke. This year was a breeze. She loves mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and gobble (or turkey to those that are not 22 months old). She had a great time chowing down, and as an added bonus my mom got to go with us. Hadley seemed really excited to have us both there. It is just really nice to be able to have a job that I can get away and be a part of these little celebrations. Next on the list, Santa comes to read stories (oh and as an added bonus, my principal plays Santa).



I am feeling pretty stressed about Christmas. I haven’t done ANYTHING…no shopping no decorating, nothing. I think this weekend while Hadley is with her father, I might take advantage of the time and put up some decorations. Since we are going to Humble for Thanksgiving, I want it done before then, so we can come back to a decorated home. I get all panicky if I don’t have my decorations up before December…

















No comments:

Post a Comment