CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This blog originally was intended to be a picture of the day blog; however, it has seemed to morph into a journal of sorts, it is mostly about Hadley and her daily happenings, but since I am writing it- you get a bit of me every once in a while too. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013

I am super excited about 2013. Thirteen has always been my favorite year, so I feel confident that is going to be a great year! I turn 30 this year too...so there is that.

I have lots of plans for the upcoming year and am going to do everything I can to make it a great year. I will have paid off a large chunk of debt a few months into this year and I am really proud about that, I did it all by myself (even though I didn't earn the debt all myself, but that is a different story!)

I have a few resolutions/goals that I am hoping to keep this year:
  • I want to be more positive, I don't want to dwell on the bad things or waste time with anger. I am going to go out of my way to try to nice to EVERYONE
  • I want to consistently work out. I was doing pretty good from July-November, I took December off, and am ready to get serious about it
  • I want to move into a house
  • I want to buy a kitchen aid stand mixer for said house
  • I want to try to more patient especially with Hadley
  • I want to make an effort to go out with friends more
  • I am going to try to go on dates...I don't necessarily have any prospects now, but I am working on and think it is time for me to put myself out there (wish me luck)
  • I am going to try to read a book a month
  • I am going to be intentional about a daily devotional and finding a bible study
  • I want to try to cook more new things, and perhaps things that are healthy...
I had a fun new year's eve spending it with some of the girls that I have had the best times with in 2012. I am so lucky to have a great group of girlfriends, who knew 5 years ago when we were all at the same school, that we would have such strong relationships, even when three of us are no longer there!







Before I headed out I had to get some pictures with my favorite girl!





Of course on New Year's Day we had cabbage, black eyed peas, and cornbread. I decided to make the Pioneer Woman's spicy Dr. Pepper pulled pork to go with it, and oh it was so good (as is to be expected- I love everything of hers that I have made).

Here's to 2013- let's hope it's a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment