It wouldn't be right to celebrate this milestone without a bullet list, so here you go!
![]() | ||
| This is probably my favorite picture of her | EVER- this is just so Hadley! |
- I feel like we have been in the terrible twos for a few months. She is super strong willed and so am I, so I feel like she has lots of meltdowns, the good news is they seem to be fewer and fewer...
- Hadley is talking up a storm, she says lots of sentences and I think for the most part she is pretty easily understood by people other than me; she definitely knows how to ask for things and also to say please and thank you
- WE are still working on potty training...she can do it, in fact she often uses the potty several times a day, but she isn't consistent. She will go when I ask her, but a lot times will go in her diaper and then come tell me, so we aren't there yet- but we are working on it!
- She has always loved balloons, but after her birthday celebration, she learned she can pop them, so now when she sees balloon that is what she wants to do- pop it!
- While she still loves Dora, Ki-lan is her favorite right now, she likes to repeat the words in Chinese, she isn't always exactly right, but she tries.
- She loves going to school, she loves her friends and her teachers. It makes me happy that she loves it there so well, and that they love her
- She got to see Santa several times this month. She really likes the idea of Santa, but isn't so keen about sitting on his lap. Finally, on the fourth attempt she sat on his lap (and I got a classic baby screaming on Santa's lap picture)
- She still likes all kinds of food, she isn't picky at all, but sometimes she doesn't seem to eat much, I am not too worried about it, she clearly isn't dwindling away, just wonder why some days she seems not so interested in eating
- She had a cyst this month and that wasn't so fun- so she had her first experience with epsom salts and finally she got some relief.
- I let her have candy at the Christmas parade, and now she is in love- she asks for it ALL THE TIME- and no she doesn't get it all the time! I am trying to use this love as a reward for potty training!
- She is pretty good at counting to twenty and her ABC's she is showing growth in both areas daily. She is really smart, I am impressed everyday (I will admit though, she does have a hard time with colors- she knows lot of color names, but isn't always great about correctly identifying a color)





No comments:
Post a Comment